Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christina, Justin and Britney Thread!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Christina, Justin and Britney Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Christina, Justin and Britney Thread!   Christina, Justin and Britney Thread! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:50 am

You might think what it this thread all about, well the main point is to disscus their careers in every aspect...like how would it be a duet or a collaboration amoung the 3 of them? Do you think is a good idea?
What do you think about Britney and Justin situation now? you think they will be friends or get back together?
What do you think about Britney and Christina "rivality"? Do you think it worths even talk about it? Do you think that it's Balsh!t?
what do you think about their future? Do you think they are Music Icons or Are They already?
Do you think they Should change their music stile quite often?
Do you think there are some artist that have been influenced by them? Who are they?

There are so many questions to be answer!!! Here is the begining of a great topic! Let's Debate! But try to do not be rude! Remember that they are just opinios! :D
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
justified1988
Star Search
Star Search
justified1988

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Christina, Justin and Britney Thread!   Christina, Justin and Britney Thread! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:57 pm

that is a pretty huge amount of questions.....i dont have time to ask them all!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

PostSubject: Re: Christina, Justin and Britney Thread!   Christina, Justin and Britney Thread! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:16 pm

you don't have to answer them all; I'm just trying to start a debate! you can answer some of them; just give your opinion! Wink
Back to top Go down
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Christina, Justin and Britney Thread!   Christina, Justin and Britney Thread! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:12 am

i think that it would be have been really awsome if they all did a collaberation together...but back in the day....now i think that it would be to late for something like that to happen b/c they are all on diffrent journeys.

as for justin and britney...i think we all would like for them to get back together but then at the same time....i really think that britney needs him to be there as a friend...i personally think that he is one of the fiew people that would really help her, and see what is in te best interest of her, b/c there are many people out there that have been using her and she doesnt know who to trust.-she needs him to be there for emotional and a firm foundation.

i personally think that the britney and christina rivalty never really existed. lol. i think that they (media) created it because then there would be no fun when it comes to the buisness. there always has to be some type of competition. you know?

i think that they are icons of their generation....they really are the big names that came into the indusrtry...and i think that every singer has someone that they look up to. but i really cant name someone that has the influence of them....but i do think that that one American Idol guy (i think last season) had a justin feel to his style of singing.

i think i covered it all right? lol
Back to top Go down
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

PostSubject: Re: Christina, Justin and Britney Thread!   Christina, Justin and Britney Thread! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:42 am

Totally agree! :cheers: .

you're very right about the Britney and justin thing, he should be her friend that will help her a lot. there is a lot of fake friends around britney she needs someone to be real and honest with her...

Yes, there was a american idol boy who really looked like justin!
I think there is a girl who really looks like christina; her name is Ana Cristina, she sings very "Christina Style" even her video looks like a christina one! you have to watch it! the video is called "A Un Paso De Mi Amor", tell me if you know which video i'm talking about!
Back to top Go down
princesskela
Star Search
Star Search
princesskela

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Christina, Justin and Britney Thread!   Christina, Justin and Britney Thread! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:21 pm

aww i would love if brit and justin got back togther!!
and i do agree its to late for a collabo between the 3 of them..but maybe just two of them would be good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kelamusicthang.blogspot.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Christina, Justin and Britney Thread!   Christina, Justin and Britney Thread! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:52 pm

aintnootherfan:

i saw the video for Ana and i love it..even though i dont understand what she was saying...lol...but she is good...and she was 17 like me! lol...ya, i can see the resembalance of Christina in there...even some of the commenter said that there was something there. (i love her blue top..lol) but ya..o definatly see it...thanks for that. it was a very nice song..i enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina, Justin and Britney Thread!   Christina, Justin and Britney Thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christina, Justin and Britney Thread!
Page 1 of 1