Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry.   Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:08 pm

Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry. Perez%20hilton%20250%20pix
Perez Hilton has announced that all of Sony/BMG's artists are "dead to him" in reaction to the label's lawsuit against the celeb blogger.
The site will now be boycotting Celine Dion, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, The Gossip, Adele, Justin Timberlake, and Whitney Houston among others.
"These are some of our favorite musicians, it really, truly pains us not to talk about them," it said on PerezHilton.com. "Why should we help the company suing us make money?"
The lawsuit was brought by the label's subsidiary, Zomba, back in October after the site streamed Britney Spears songs without permission. To be fair to PerezHilton.com, they did remove them as soon as they were warned but the company lawyers have been reluctant to let go
Source: TeachDigest
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry.   Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:16 pm

he/she..is a really big drama queen....and its ok to talk about people but as long as its the truth...and he never says anything nice about anyone
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
Lauren

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry.   Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:22 pm

He's a loser... Who cares what he says?
Back to top Go down
http://www.60-degrees.com
TrulyyoursLoveXtina
Star Search
Star Search
TrulyyoursLoveXtina

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry.   Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:47 pm

haha I don't care what he says Lauren!! :P
Back to top Go down
princesskela
Star Search
Star Search
princesskela

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry.   Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:56 pm

omg...whatta silly man...so basically no1 will go to his site anymor cuz he wont talk about the biggest stars...so he's shot himself in his own foot!
and why does he have a black eye?? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.kelamusicthang.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry.   Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christina is "dead to me", whines Perez Hilton's sorry.
Page 1 of 1