Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'N Sync's Lance Bass speaks out about being gay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

'N Sync's Lance Bass speaks out about being gay Empty
PostSubject: 'N Sync's Lance Bass speaks out about being gay   'N Sync's Lance Bass speaks out about being gay Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:29 pm

'N Sync's Lance Bass speaks out about being gay 08418_101346_lancebasspaphotosL180408
'N Sync member Lance Bass has made a public service announcement for the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network in which he speaks out against gay discrimination and harassment.
The spot is set to be distributed tomorrow (April 18 to promote the National Day of Silence on April 25, when students throughout the US will take a vow of silence to protest bullying, harassment and discrimination in schools.
Bass, who is gay, said, "I think it's time for me to stand up ... and help educate, because I'm lucky enough to have been given a voice to be able to talk and grab the attention of people."
He told the Associated Press that he made the PSA in honour of Lawrence King, a 15-year-old student who was shot and killed in February in Oxnard, California by another student when he arrived at school wearing feminine clothing.
"I heard about Lawrence on the news, and it was just incredible to me that kids that age that would have such an issue ... with the subject of being gay," said Bass.
When asked about the possibility of reuniting with Timberlake and company for another 'N Sync album, Bass said, "There's always a chance that 'N Sync will do another album. I am totally game, I would love to. I mean, the best times of my life were with those guys."

Source: nme.com
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

'N Sync's Lance Bass speaks out about being gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'N Sync's Lance Bass speaks out about being gay   'N Sync's Lance Bass speaks out about being gay Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:48 am

ah thats so sweet! im glad the people are embrassing him in this situation instead of putting him out as an outcast!

yay Lance!
Back to top Go down

'N Sync's Lance Bass speaks out about being gay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gg Boards :: Celebrities' Spotlight-
Jump to: