Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin to Perform at Ellen's Wedding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Justin to Perform at Ellen's Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Justin to Perform at Ellen's Wedding   Justin to Perform at Ellen's Wedding Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:40 am

Justin Timberlake has not only offered to write Ellen DeGeneres' wedding song to Portia De Rossi, he's even offered to perform for the special event.

JT was among the first to congratulate the couple when he appeared on Ellen. When Ellen suggested he should marry his girlfriend Jessica Biel, he laughed it off but said, "No... but I'll sing at your wedding."

He added, "You should have an original wedding song; I think it's only fitting. "(Write down) everything you want to say to Portia and everything you wanna say to Ellen... and I'll put it to music and it'll be amazing."

Source: hollyscoop.com
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Justin to Perform at Ellen's Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin to Perform at Ellen's Wedding   Justin to Perform at Ellen's Wedding Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:09 pm

i think that it would be really amazing if he was to preform at her wedding because they are like the best of friends...and it would be so sweet.
Back to top Go down

Justin to Perform at Ellen's Wedding
Page 1 of 1