Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe? Empty
PostSubject: Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe?   Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:53 am

Will Lindsay Lohan be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe?

Touted ... Lindsay Lohan pitched a Playboy spread / AP
HUGH Hefner has reportedly offered Lindsay Lohan the chance to pose naked as Marilyn Monroe for Playboy magazine.

The 81-year-old lothario was so impressed by the actress' tribute to Marilyn's last photo shoot, he has asked Lindsay to recreate the screen icon's infamous nude swimming scene from her unfinished film Something's Got To Give.
A source close to the 21-year-old beauty said: "Lindsay was amazed at the reaction she got when she posed as Marilyn for New York magazine, and definitely wants to give Hugh's offer due consideration.
"On the other hand though, she knows you can sometimes have too much of a good thing."
In the accompanying interview with the recent photo shoot, Lindsay revealed she has always been a big fan of the blonde star.
Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe? Normal_01
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
j-dan-r
Star Search
Star Search

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe?   Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:25 am

She's hot :bounce:
Back to top Go down
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe?   Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:32 am

i personally dont think that she would...honestly if someone in young hollywood was to take her place it would be someone like Christina...but i dont think that she would go down that road...
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
Lauren

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe?   Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:17 am

I've seen the pics. They're not all that great...
Back to top Go down
http://www.60-degrees.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe?   Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:02 pm

i agree, their not the best pics in the world....but their ok...
Back to top Go down
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe?   Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:30 pm

I saw the pics too and she looks hot in some of them but in other she looks weir...i don't know...but the cover is definately hot! I like it...do you remember christina in the GQ magazine that was hot...
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe?   Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Lindsay be Playboy's next Marilyn Monroe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gg Boards :: Celebrities' Spotlight-
Jump to: