Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy for Lisa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toxic.girl
Star Search
Star Search
toxic.girl

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Crazy for Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Crazy for Lisa   Crazy for Lisa Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:41 pm

this is the duet with k fed and britney

http://www.zshare.net/audio/9833061ee07367/
Back to top Go down
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Crazy for Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy for Lisa   Crazy for Lisa Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:14 pm

aw...thanks soo much...your so awsome! im gonna go check that out when i get home (cause im at school right now) and ill let you know what i think....this also reminds me to send you all the justin ones that i still havent done....and when i do that, i will let you know, and i will post them in the justin media section...ok?

ps. you awsome! i bet this is a song that i did hear a long time ago, but i just forgot, i hope that its not that though..cause i really want to know what they sound like together....im really excited to hear this now....lol...

really thanks so much for this....your so kool!!!!

:afro:
Back to top Go down
toxic.girl
Star Search
Star Search
toxic.girl

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Crazy for Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy for Lisa   Crazy for Lisa Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:13 pm

mrs.timberlake wrote:
aw...thanks soo much...your so awsome! im gonna go check that out when i get home (cause im at school right now) and ill let you know what i think....this also reminds me to send you all the justin ones that i still havent done....and when i do that, i will let you know, and i will post them in the justin media section...ok?

ps. you awsome! i bet this is a song that i did hear a long time ago, but i just forgot, i hope that its not that though..cause i really want to know what they sound like together....im really excited to hear this now....lol...

really thanks so much for this....your so kool!!!!

:afro:

aww ur sooo nice for callin me cool cnt w8 4 the jt songs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy for Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy for Lisa   Crazy for Lisa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy for Lisa
Page 1 of 1