Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny Depp's New Movie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Johnny Depp's New Movie Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Depp's New Movie   Johnny Depp's New Movie Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:05 am

:bounce: hey guys....Johnny Depp is shooting a new movie called Public Enemies....he is portraying a gangster for the 1930's and he has been going all over Wisconsin, Idiana, Ohio....and now is Illinois...the good thing about that is i live in Illinois...and i have a chance to be an extra...this Friday (tomorrow) and Saturday! He's filming in west arora...im so excited...i hope things go ok....?!?!
Back to top Go down
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp's New Movie   Johnny Depp's New Movie Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:12 am

OMG, I hope you make it! good luck!!! smile
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
Lauren
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
Lauren

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp's New Movie   Johnny Depp's New Movie Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:18 pm

OMG I hope you're in the film!!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.60-degrees.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp's New Movie   Johnny Depp's New Movie Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:31 am

omg...i really dont have time to write a lot about my time with johnny (and there is a lot) but i have to get my homework done...lol

let me just quickly say that it was the best 3 days (16 hours a day) of mt life on this earth...and he is such a down to earth person...so down to earth that he let us chill with him in his house that he was renting....and we watched movies on our down time....omg...it was amazing...! the movie is gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will tell you more later...when i have the time! lol

p.s. he sighed 5 of my posters, he "shot" me, he ate my potatoes and i sat next to him durring dinner...

but i will explain everything in DETAIL when i get back!
Back to top Go down
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp's New Movie   Johnny Depp's New Movie Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:08 am

omg....so since i have alot to say, im gonna tell it in sections (day by day) ok!?!?

Friday:
it was the first day, and we had to be in Araura (sp?) at 8....and i got there and Michael Mann (director) told everyone to find their seat at the round table in the banquet hall for dinner. The table was huge and it fit 53 of us.....so i found my seat (cause of the name tag) and a girl (named Jessica) comes and sits by me and she was so anooying b/c she was really hyper and she would shut up....she kept talking about how excited she was to be there and that she wouldnt freak out if she met him...on and on and on....i started to zone out.....anyway. everyone started to pile in. i realized that there was an empty seat next to Jessica and it didnt say anything but Reserved on it....i thought that it was the seat for Michael Mann.....turns out...it was Johnny's seat...in my mind i was upset cause i thought "oh great...the crazy girl gets to sit right next to Johnny" but that thought wasnt in my mind for long.....what happend was Johnny came up behind our chairs and tried to slide past us so that he could get to his seat but Jessica wasnt far away enough from the wall so Johnny said "Excuse me, can you please skoot in" and she was like "sure" she got up so that he would go past her....and before he sat down, he put his hand on her shoulder and said "thanks" and she FAINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone was shocked....Johnny had the most blank look on his face...omg...it was actually really funny...cause he was standing like he was Jack Sparrow...lol.....some guys carry her to another room and i though that this would be the perfect time to slide over next to Johnny so thats what i did. after about 5 min the girl came back and she was like "excuse me, you are sitting in the seat that Johnny assigned me" and Johnny said "i didnt assign any seats to anyone" and she got upset and she sat on the other side of the table......

there was a part at dinner where johnny said that we can ask him questions so that we can get to know him better, and everyone ask really nice,easy, respectable questions until it got to Jessica....she asked "what is it like having 2 kids out of wed lock?" and johnny said "i dont think that there out of wed lock b/c Vanessa and i feel like we are married. I dont think that i need a piece of papper to define my love for her" and she continued to say "oh well thats nice, but really.....those kids are brought up in an unstable household...and its not right...their gonna grow up thinking that its ok to have sex and not be married" and he said "we raise our children the same way that any other couple would" and she was like "no your not...." and he was like "can you please change the topic" she said "no, b/c this an important issue that you cannot run away from" and he was like "you need to get off of my set, i dont want you here." and when she left....she was yelling saying that she gonna take his kids away and raise them in a better inviorment....she was crazy! and im happy that shfe got kicked out...i felt bad for johnny....

after she left...johnny was like "i love Vanessa and my children very dearly, they are my live....and i dont want anyone to think otherwise.....my daughter is the only reason that i am alive today, she has brought me hope and unconditional love. And because of them i look at life in a whole (new way....they are like oxygen...." and that was that...it looked like he wanted to say more but he was getting chocked up (the reason was b/c Lily-Rose-his daughter-was in the hospital for some serious sicknesss and for her to bring up that he doesnt care about his family was not the right thing to do) so he just left it at that....

after dinner johnny and michael talked about what the movie was gonna be like, (by the way: the movie is about a gangsters John Dillinger(Johnny), Baby Face Nelson (Stephen Graham) and Pretty Boy Floyd (Channing Tatum)....Dillinger was wanted #1 on the FBI list in the 1930's and the movie is about the rise and fall of his life....its a really amazing movie because the crew but alot of detail into the costuming and set and i felt like i was part of the 1930's) he showed us to the one level motel that we were staying in and from my room, his room was (bigger...obviously) and was only 15 feet away. so me and 4 other women got comfy in there rooms and we tried to go to sleep cause we had to wake up and be ready by 5 the next morning and it was already 11 pm..omg...

so that rounds up Friday.....
Back to top Go down
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp's New Movie   Johnny Depp's New Movie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:56 am

ya i was really shocked that she would say something like that....we were all like..."what is wrong with you"
Saturday:
michael mann woke us all up at 5 and we headed to the set where we all got dressed and we were shooting the bank robbery scene. Since Michael is this huge perfectionist we has to the scene 22 times (and that was without him shooting) and when we finally got to shooting the scene people would mess something up, and even if it was something that was really small, he would still point it off and we would have to start from the very beninning...the bad thing about starting over so much is that Michael wanted natural light, and we were wasting time going it over and over again and everyone was getting agrivated because we were waisting time.
The scene plays out like this: everything is suppose to happen just like every other bank, Johnny comes in (two people in front of me) and looks normal, until he holds up the teller, and when he turns around people are suppose to duck down, the reason why we had to do the scene over again is bacause i was totally lost (along with other people) and i didnt duck (some people over-exagurated) and he hit me in the stomach with his gun (because its really long, and even though the bullets are blank, they still hurt...lol) and so we had to do the whole thing over agian, and we worked on that scene the whole time (that they needed the extras).
At the end of the day was probably the best part of my life! Johnny had rented out this motel (like i think i said before) and me and my new found friends (4 of them) were hanging out in our room (like everyone else) and in our room we were watching a scary movie so we were all on the edge and and we heard someone knocking on doors and we didnt think much of it....but when it got to our door we freaked out...we all jumped and ran around the room to find a place to hide....lol, it turns out the Johnny was the one knocking on his door and he was asking people to join him in his house to watch a movie and i thought that he was totally lying...but the majority of the extras that werent shooting (along with Johnny, because Christian Bale was shooting) hung out in Johnny's room!!!!! we had semi-burnt popcorn and we watched a movie....and when that was over,....this girl was like "can we watch one of your movies" and Johnny was like "im not a big fan of watching my movies to be honest because i dont like watching myself, i dont think that anyone does." and she was like "omg...can we just watch Finding Neverland because that is such an amazing movie" and he was like "ok, i guess that we can" (even though she knew that watching his own movies made him uncomfortable, and when HE invites us to his room-which he didnt have to do-she should have at least listened to him) but we watched it (and if you havent seen it, you gonna be a little lost-and you should see it) but at the ending we paused the movie, and we talked about the ending and how....when Kate passes away....she is actually going to Neverland and thats why Peter can always visit her if he just imagines her....and he explained the movie so well that when we watched the ending we were all crying...cause we all finally got it....it was so amazing.....the other amazing thing about the night is too see that Johnny is soooooooooo comfotable in his pj's and he was so nice and down to earth....he wasnt JOHNNY DEPP he was just a guy that was doing a movie....
another part of the night is when we all just talked about life, and i had a chance to ask him what he does/doesnt like about being in the acting buisness, and what was his fav character to portray...and he said "What i like most about acting is that its always changing, you can go into the parts of your mind that you never knew existed....and its always a new adventure, having a chance to enter into another world and atmosphere and to also be someone that your not normally is always intreeging for me." "I wouldnt say that there is anything that i dont like about acting.....the media respects my live and i respepct theres, and thats the best way to get along..." "Um, fav. character, thats a really tough one to talk about honestly....um. I obviously like all of them otherwords i wouldnt be intreeged to do them. I enjoyed being every one of them,really, and i do have a part of them in me...when i look in the mirror i am Edward, im Benny, Im Barrie, Im Jack, Im Todd, im Wonka, Im Mort, and Im starting to have Dillinger, and i will never loose them, they are a part of me. They will always be a part of me. I know that when people look at me they can see them flowing through me."
isnt he deep!?!??! and that was an amazing ending to Saturday
Back to top Go down
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp's New Movie   Johnny Depp's New Movie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:56 am

:face: :face: :face:
I just can't believe it!
you were with jonny depp!!!
I mean you watch a movie with him!!!, eat with him, work with him, TALK with him!!! you're so lucky! he's such an excelent actor and i can see, a great person!
I'm so happy for you!!! I wish i were there with you guys, it seems like it was fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Depp's New Movie   Johnny Depp's New Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Depp's New Movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gg Boards :: Celebrities' Spotlight-
Jump to: