Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant   Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant Aguilera

Here is new mum Christina Aguilera hiding her baby bump in a sexy photoshoot during her pregnancy.
The pop star was four-months pregnant when she posed last August for the glamorous new advertising campaign for Stephen Webster jewelry.
“We shot it in August. I got a call from her when she was on her world tour in Korea, and she told me she was pregnant,” Webster said. “We’d originally planned to shoot the campaign in October or November but we decided that the minute she got back from touring would be the best window of opportunity.”
Aguilera was already showing her pregnancy with son Max Liron Bratman during the shoot, but it was kept hidden using clever angles.
“It was okay. The way we shot it, you wouldn’t know. We weren’t going for full-body shots.”

Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant Xtina_blog_12
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
TrulyyoursLoveXtina
Star Search
Star Search
TrulyyoursLoveXtina

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant   Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:46 pm

wow she looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
jelo
Star Search
Star Search
jelo

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant   Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:00 pm

wooooooooooooow
i never saw it

thanx
Back to top Go down
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant   Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:14 pm

she is sooooo beautiful......i love her glamerous look...it soots her really well, those are such amazing pictures.
Back to top Go down

Christina posing for Sexy Campain Being Pregnant
Page 1 of 1