Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Eyed Peas' Fergie Still Receiving Drug Treatment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Black Eyed Peas' Fergie Still Receiving Drug Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Black Eyed Peas' Fergie Still Receiving Drug Treatment   Black Eyed Peas' Fergie Still Receiving Drug Treatment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:16 pm

Black Eyed Peas' Fergie Still Receiving Drug Treatment FERGLUNCH666200200

Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie has revealed that she still undergoes treatment to keep herself clean from drugs.

The lady lumped star used ecstasy and crystal methamphetamines in her youth, and although she is now drug-free, Fergie still needs help to stay on the straight and narrow.

She reveals: "It wasn't a quick fix, it was years of work and it's continual. You don't go in and out of rehab and then you're done. I constantly work at things.

"I do hypnotherapy, which is a really big thing in my life. It works well with me because you go back into your subconscious and there are positive suggestions that are said to you. It really works for me.”

Source: entertainment wise
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Black Eyed Peas' Fergie Still Receiving Drug Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Eyed Peas' Fergie Still Receiving Drug Treatment   Black Eyed Peas' Fergie Still Receiving Drug Treatment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:10 am

i never knew that she had a problem. but im really happy that she's getting the help that she needs for it! yay,....im really proud of her! keep up the good work! yay.
Back to top Go down

Black Eyed Peas' Fergie Still Receiving Drug Treatment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gg Boards :: Celebrities' Spotlight-
Jump to: