Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Timberlake turns TV producer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Justin Timberlake turns TV producer Empty
PostSubject: Justin Timberlake turns TV producer   Justin Timberlake turns TV producer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:12 am

Justin Timberlake turns TV producer 84_JustinTimberlake_L190606

Singer will exec produce 'My Problem With Women'

Justin Timberlake is turning his hand to producing with his involvement in a new TV show.

The singer is working with production company Reveille, who are responsible for hit reality TV shows ‘The Biggest Loser’ and ‘American Gladiator’.

Timberlake’s project is the scripted show ‘My Problem With Women’ a scripted TV show about a bachelor who tries to work out why all his relationships fail. The show is an adaptation of the Peruvian show ‘Mi Problema con las Mujeres’ and has been sold to 20 countries.

Reveille reportedly had been trying to work with Timberlake for several years. The company is responsible for the American adaptation of ‘The Office’ and ‘Ugly Betty’ which was originally a show in Latin America.

Source: NME
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Justin Timberlake turns TV producer   Justin Timberlake turns TV producer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:18 am

im really happy that he's verturing out into new things....i think the more he does the better....i wish him the best with this...im sure that he will do an amazing job!!!!
Back to top Go down
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Justin Timberlake turns TV producer   Justin Timberlake turns TV producer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:22 am

yes, he always succes in everything he does...he sure gonna make a great job in that project!

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Timberlake turns TV producer   Justin Timberlake turns TV producer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin Timberlake turns TV producer
Page 1 of 1