Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work Empty
PostSubject: Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work   Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work Christina-aguilera-smashbox-3178-7

On a rare work outing since giving birth to son Max two months ago, Christina Aguilera was spotted making her way around town on Monday (March 17).
The "Aint No Other Singer" stopped by Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles, where the 27-year-old new mom reportedly spent the day doing a photo shoot for People en Espanol.

After the shoot, Christina gave a quick wave to photographers outside the studio before jumping into her awaiting limo and rolling off.
Later in the evening, Aguilera, her husband Jordan Bratman and a few friends ventured out to Mamasoko restaurant in Santa Monica. And it surely appears that motherhood is treating Christina quite well, who looked healthy and happy as she exited the restaurant following her sushi fill-up.

Source: celebrity-gossip.net

"she hasn't changed her style (red lipstick) I'm tired of seeing her with that I want her to changed, but i guess she is going to surprise us with her look so we have to wait!"
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
Lauren
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
Lauren

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work   Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:51 pm

Yeah I'm sure she's got something up her sleeve :P I can't wait to see what she comes up with for the next album!!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.60-degrees.com
TrulyyoursLoveXtina
Star Search
Star Search
TrulyyoursLoveXtina

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work   Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:05 pm

ohh me nither!!!
Back to top Go down
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work   Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:49 pm

wow...she is wasting no time getting back to work...thats very nice...yay. christina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work   Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christina Aguilera Gets Back to Work
Page 1 of 1