Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin bought a necklace for Jessica

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Justin bought a necklace for Jessica Empty
PostSubject: Justin bought a necklace for Jessica   Justin bought a necklace for Jessica Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:01 am

Justin bought a necklace for Jessica Justin-timberlake

Justin Timberlake splashed out a whopping $50,000 on a necklace for girlfriend Jessica Biel — to make up for all the time he has been spending with Madonna recently.
Timberlake, 27, has, for the past few months, been collaborating on the Material Girl’s forthcoming album Hard Candy, and earlier this month inducted her into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Jessica, 26, has felt a little put out by their close working relationship — and was surprised to hear that the ‘Cry Me a River’ star has become so comfortable in Madge’s company — he thinks nothing of dropping his trousers to receive a vitamin jab in his bottom.
So to make it up to Jessica, the former ‘N Sync star snapped up a sparkling white gold and emerald chain from top jeweller H Stern.
He also got advice from Madonna, 49, on what to buy ‘Blade: Trinity’ star Jessica.
A source revealed: “Working on her album meant Justin hasn’t spent much time with Jessica lately and Madonna didn’t want to be the cause of problems between them.

Source:showbizspy
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Justin bought a necklace for Jessica   Justin bought a necklace for Jessica Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:45 am

aw well thats a sweet thing to do....very nice....and whats even better is that Emerald is my birthstone:!:
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
Lauren

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Justin bought a necklace for Jessica   Justin bought a necklace for Jessica Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:18 am

I didn't even know that they were dating LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.60-degrees.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

PostSubject: Re: Justin bought a necklace for Jessica   Justin bought a necklace for Jessica Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:06 pm

omg....are you serious!!!! they've been dating for about an year or so.....and us justin fans arent really cool with her because she's a total jerk.....she just makes justin so crabby when he's in public...you know how he was always smiling in public (for the most part) their are barely smiling....she's so crabby......ew.....

but i understand, your more of a britney fan...
Back to top Go down
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Justin bought a necklace for Jessica   Justin bought a necklace for Jessica Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:40 pm

I can't believe that lauren didn't know they were dating!

And I have seen that a lot of justin fans do not like this woman!
but i didn't know why! Now I know that lisa is telling us the reason!

I hope justin finds his true love and start a family...I think he want it so bad!!! but this girls who he has date seems to do not like the idea!
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
justinslove91
Star Search
Star Search
justinslove91

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Justin bought a necklace for Jessica   Justin bought a necklace for Jessica Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:03 am

AintNoOtherFan wrote:
I can't believe that lauren didn't know they were dating!

And I have seen that a lot of justin fans do not like this woman!
but i didn't know why! Now I know that lisa is telling us the reason!

I hope justin finds his true love and start a family...I think he want it so bad!!! but this girls who he has date seems to do not like the idea!

its true we dont like her!!! she seems to serious 4 him!!!! justin is a really funny guy and likes to smile and jessica seems to bring him down most of the time!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.timberlake-live.com/justinslove91, http://www.youtube
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

PostSubject: Re: Justin bought a necklace for Jessica   Justin bought a necklace for Jessica Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:51 pm

ya...im sure that justin wants to start a family sometime but then there is no rush for it, i dont think....and the he said that he's trying to find someone like his mother, and the closest that he's ever been to that is britney. i personally think that jess is just using him as a tool because she wasnt really too hot until she hooked up with j, and i think that she likes being known as JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S GIRLFRIEND. and i think thats what makes us justin fans really upset.
Back to top Go down
BritneyJT_Fan
Star Search
Star Search
BritneyJT_Fan

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Justin bought a necklace for Jessica   Justin bought a necklace for Jessica Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:52 am

Wow that's alot of money that he spent must be a rich man :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://aaliyahslegacy.ipbfree.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin bought a necklace for Jessica   Justin bought a necklace for Jessica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin bought a necklace for Jessica
Page 1 of 1