Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heidi & Spencer Steal Britney Demo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kal-Mamkegh
Star Search
Star Search
Kal-Mamkegh

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Heidi & Spencer Steal Britney Demo Empty
PostSubject: Heidi & Spencer Steal Britney Demo   Heidi & Spencer Steal Britney Demo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:15 pm

Reality whores Spencer and Heidi stole an old Britney demo, and used it without Britney's authorization. Britney does appear on the track, too. A rep has since stated the following:

"Heidi and Spencer got their hands on an old demo recording of Britney's that never made it onto any of her albums. They've been working with a lot of producers on Heidi's new album and one of them gave them the track. They decided to turn it into a duet instead of having Heidi re-record the song with just her vocals because they knew they'd get more press this way."

Disgusting. Take your fake tits, nose, hair, and personality, and jump off a cliff. And take your attention whore boyfriend with you.

Download Or listen : Heidi & Spencer Steal Britney Demo

Reality whores Spencer and Heidi stole an old Britney demo, and used it without Britney's authorization. Britney does appear on the track, too. A rep has since stated the following:

"Heidi and Spencer got their hands on an old demo recording of Britney's that never made it onto any of her albums. They've been working with a lot of producers on Heidi's new album and one of them gave them the track. They decided to turn it into a duet instead of having Heidi re-record the song with just her vocals because they knew they'd get more press this way."

Disgusting. Take your fake tits, nose, hair, and personality, and jump off a cliff. And take your attention whore boyfriend with you.

Download Or listen : http://www.zshare.net/audio/84104710d98642/
^^ i donno should i take this link away ??!!

Well i donno its maybe a new song for Britney Ft. Heidi Or otherwise OR Heidi stole the song & let britney's vocals

Well i donno its maybe a new song for Britney Ft. Heidi Or otherwise OR Heidi stole the song & let britney's vocals
Back to top Go down
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Heidi & Spencer Steal Britney Demo   Heidi & Spencer Steal Britney Demo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:40 pm

That's very common in the music industry A lot of artist record things that after a long consideration They decide to don't put it on the album.!

But that's a lack of respect from Heidi (who I have no idea who is she:? and it sounds very "britney Style"; it's also stupid to use that as a single; she is coping her!!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Heidi & Spencer Steal Britney Demo   Heidi & Spencer Steal Britney Demo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:03 am

maybe she is one of those people that love Britney so much that she copies her music.....i dont know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heidi & Spencer Steal Britney Demo   Heidi & Spencer Steal Britney Demo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1