Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Britney Spears pregnant?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Britney Spears pregnant? Empty
PostSubject: Britney Spears pregnant?   Britney Spears pregnant? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:39 pm

Rumors are flying that Adnan Ghalib has planted his magic seeds in Britney Spears belly. Either that or Britney needs to occasionally pass on the beer and cheetos.
Life and Style says, “Britney’s still having sex with him,” an insider tells Life & Style. And Jamie, who has moved in with Britney to oversee her recovery, “can’t stand it,” says the insider. “He hates when Adnan comes over and the two of them disappear for a few hours. He knows they’re having sex. But Adnan makes Britney happy.”
I think Conoco service stations also make Britney happy, so I wouldn’t read to much into that. She probably wants to have another kid so she can replace the ones she has lost, kind of like when you lose a cell phone, you just go out and buy another.
I always knew that she would show that mean old judge who is boss. I wonder what this means for her smoking, drinking and pill habit? Wait, that was a dumb question….
More Britney Spears Pregnant pictures.

this reportes speaks about her like they Know her! :x
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
Kal-Mamkegh
Star Search
Star Search
Kal-Mamkegh

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears pregnant?   Britney Spears pregnant? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:56 am

well she's Defiantly NOT NOT NOT pregnant :D
Back to top Go down
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears pregnant?   Britney Spears pregnant? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:04 am

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, I Dont think that sh'e pregnant at all....please oh god no! i dont think that she would do that.
Back to top Go down
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears pregnant?   Britney Spears pregnant? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:07 am

mrs.timberlake wrote:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, I Dont think that sh'e pregnant at all....please oh god no! i dont think that she would do that.

your the funniest member in the forum! i like your comments! i agree with all of them! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears pregnant?   Britney Spears pregnant? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:09 am

AintNoOtherFan wrote:
mrs.timberlake wrote:

your the funniest member in the forum! i like your comments! i agree with all of them! :lol!:

thanks..... sunny im happy to be here on the post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears pregnant?   Britney Spears pregnant? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Britney Spears pregnant?
Page 1 of 1