Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Britney Spears Set for Kids' Choice Awards?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Britney Spears Set for Kids' Choice Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Britney Spears Set for Kids' Choice Awards?   Britney Spears Set for Kids' Choice Awards? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:40 pm

Britney Spears is set to make her first public prize-giving appearance since her critically mauled performance at the 2007 Video Music Awards, by taking the stage at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday.
The pop star has been working on dance routines at a Los Angeles-area studio for the past two weeks, and now awards show insiders claim she'll show off her new moves at Saturday's event, hosted by Jack Black.
And Kids' Choice Awards bosses are refusing to deny the rumors, stating, "The show is always full of surprises... You never know who'll show up."
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Britney Spears Set for Kids' Choice Awards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears Set for Kids' Choice Awards?   Britney Spears Set for Kids' Choice Awards? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:49 am

omg..omg...the show is on right now, and i cant watch it cause i dont have cable...someone let me know what happeneds please!
Back to top Go down

Britney Spears Set for Kids' Choice Awards?
Page 1 of 1