Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Britney Spears Lifts CBS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Britney Spears Lifts CBS Empty
PostSubject: Britney Spears Lifts CBS   Britney Spears Lifts CBS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:58 am

A guest appearance from Britney Spearshelped CBS’s “How I Met Your Mother” attract its largest audience of the season on Monday, as 10.6 million viewers tuned in to the sitcom at 8:30 p.m., Nielsen reported. The series, in its third season, also earned its highest ratings on record among adults 18 to 49, lifting CBS into first place on the night in that demographic. Although ABC drew more total viewers, thanks to “Dancing With the Stars” from 8 to 10 (20.3 million), CBS’s “Two and a Half Men” at 9 (14.3 million) eked out a victory as the top-rated show with the 18-to-49 set. CBS also led during the 10 p.m. hour with “CSI: Miami” (15.8 million), which easily outpaced both NBC’s “Medium” (8.8 million) and ABC’s “Bachelor” (8 million). ABC ranked second for the night in the 18-to-49 age bracket, followed by NBC and Fox in a tie for third. NBC garnered solid ratings at 9 for “Deal or No Deal” (10 million) but lagged behind at 8 with “My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad” (4.3 million). Fox broadcast a “House” repeat at 8 (7.6 million) and “New Amsterdam” at 9 (6.3 million).
Source: NyTimes
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
BritneyJT_Fan
Star Search
Star Search
BritneyJT_Fan

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears Lifts CBS   Britney Spears Lifts CBS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:53 am

That's alot of ppl who watched that show maybe because they wanted to see what she would look like and if she could act again.
Back to top Go down
http://aaliyahslegacy.ipbfree.com/index.php?
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears Lifts CBS   Britney Spears Lifts CBS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:07 am

thats the reason why i semi-watched it! i wanted to see what she looked like and how she was holding out after this wreck that she has been through
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney Spears Lifts CBS   Britney Spears Lifts CBS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Britney Spears Lifts CBS
Page 1 of 1