Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spears throws boyfriend’s phone in swimming pool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AintNoOtherFan
Administrator
Administrator
AintNoOtherFan

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Spears throws boyfriend’s phone in swimming pool Empty
PostSubject: Spears throws boyfriend’s phone in swimming pool   Spears throws boyfriend’s phone in swimming pool Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:24 am

Britney Spears got enraged and threw her boyfriend Adnan Ghalib’s phone into her pool when she found racy messages from another woman. Thesun.co.uk reports that she then had a huge fight with him and broke up with him believing that he was cheating on her. She asked him to leave the home and grabbed the iphone and flung it into the pool.
“There were about a dozen from one girl, all sent on one day. They were pretty saucy stuff with sexual references - certainly not the sort you’d send to just a friend. Spears lost it and started yelling,” said a source.
The source added: “She was demanding to know who sent the texts and shouting, ‘What is this about? You’re cheating on me’. Adnan said the girl was just a friend, but Spears got more and more angry. Then she told him, ‘That’s it. It’s over’.
“Just before she told Adnan to go, she took the phone and threw it in the pool right in front of him. He didn’t even bother trying to get it out of the water.”
Insiders claim Spears has had it with Ghalib who supposedly started seeing her when he was still with his wife. He won Spears over by courting her through love notes and sending romantic text messages.
Back to top Go down
https://greatestgeneration.forumotion.com
mrs.timberlake
Mickey Mouse Club
Mickey Mouse Club
mrs.timberlake

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Spears throws boyfriend’s phone in swimming pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spears throws boyfriend’s phone in swimming pool   Spears throws boyfriend’s phone in swimming pool Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:02 am

i think that he really is using her all the time. i think that he is the worst person in britney's life....i hate that guy, hes terrible...i would do so much more than just through his phone out, i would throw him out too.
Back to top Go down

Spears throws boyfriend’s phone in swimming pool
Page 1 of 1